Auto detailing may not seem like a logical career move for someone with a background in high-end restaurant management, but it made sense for Michael. After twenty-four years managing operations such as Morton’s Steakhouses and the restaurants at the Four Seasons Hotels, Michael needed a change.
He took two years off to travel the globe, visiting thirteen countries and exploring this great planet. Then he returned to his native San Diego, where he embarked on a search for an ideal business, one that could fulfill all of his passions: client service, cars, and the coast.
After looking at multiple options that could utilize his extensive hospitality background, attention to detail, and dedication to perfection, Michael decided on auto detailing. With the help of an established auto detailer, he launched Pristine.
13 years later, Michael’s clients remain his top priority. His ideal clients care about the ongoing protection and maintenance of their auto investments, regardless of what kind of car they drive. They expect the best in quality, reliability, honesty, and professionalism, and Michael loves the challenge of exceeding even the highest expectations. It’s all or nothing, and Pristine strives to deliver it all, every time.
See what some of Pristine’s regular clients are saying:
- "Pristine Detail is great and their quality is excellent. I have had a number of my cars not only cleaned and washed but detailed by them in the past. Prices are reasonable and he makes sure your car looks brand new even if it's 13 years old! I recommend them highly!"
- - Lisa
- "I have a 2010 Audi R8, 2009 Audi S8 and 2007 Audi Q7. I only trust Michael with my cars. The service levels and quality of the finished product are second to none in San Diego. I finally found a true professional that I can trust with my cars."
- - K. Shaw
- "Sometime last year (2010) a family member suggested that I try Michael's services, as I was extremely disappointed with the service and quality of other local detail businesses. His price was reasonable and the quality was far superior to anything I had seen recently!! Needless to say, my vehicle receives regular details and other family members now frequent Pristine Detail."
- - Marla
- "I have never been compelled to write a review for any type of business until now. Being extremely particular about the care and maintenance of my vehicles, I have searched for a full service car detailer that could meet my expectations. I am pleased to say the search is over! Michael not only met my expectations, he has exceeded them. In the past, I have always ended up putting the finishing touches on my cars or trucks after a wash or full detail. Not with him, from a basic car wash to a complete vehicle detail, the attention to detail (and friendly service) is unsurpassed. He's earned a loyal customer in me and can count on me to let everyone I know what an awesome service they provide. Keep up the great work."
- - Rick W.
- "Michael is fantastic. The attention to detail is what I like most about the service provided. He consistently cleans my car from top to bottom like it was his own. I highly recommend Pristine."
- - Jeanne
- "Michael has maintained my 12 vehicles on a monthly basis for the past 3 years. As a collector, my expectations are high and most importantly, reliability and quality are exceeded. Keep up the great work!"
- - Tom L.
|For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact me at